Close to Dartmoor, with walks all around our campsite has 25 individual private caravan/motorhome/touring pitches with water and electricity hook-ups. We also have a tent/camping field with space for up to 15 tents depending on the size, perfect for this years staycation.
The type of pitches we have are:-
- Standard pitches with hardstanding & grass pitch
- Comfort pitches with electric & hardstanding
- Premiere pitches which has electric, water, waste and hardstanding.
Our newly refurbished shower block which includes disabled facilities and a utility room with washing machines and tumble dryers. A pub onsite so a homecooked dinner could be on the cards for your holiday away.
Please see below some directions coming to the pub – the Sat Nav gets a little confused with our delightful Devon roads sometimes.
- From Exeter get onto the A38 following towards Plymouth
- Carry along this road until the Newton Abbot junction named ‘DRUMBRIDGES’ exit here
- At this round about take the 3rd exit sign posted ‘Liverton/Islington’
- Follow this road until the end – a T junction (about 3 miles)
- Turn left to Newton Abbot
- 1 mile along the road we are on the left (you can’t miss us)
- From Exeter get onto the A38 following towards Exeter
- Carry along this road and come off at the Newton Abbot junction
- Follow this road for 1 mile & we are on the left (you can’t miss us)